Mar 9, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.


Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Favorite Female Movie Characters!


*in no particular order


SELENE
Underworld Movies

  Selene was the first to come to mind! Totally loooooved her character! She's kickass and just plain freaking awesome!




SONJA
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

Rolling right along the Underworld movie franchise, Sonja was way cooler than I expected! In the first "prequel" book I read for the media-tie-in series, Sonja was more the delicate type, was glad that she was more the warrior type in the movie!




ANNA VALERIOUS
Van Helsing

 Another Kate Beckinsale character yes, but I loooved her character here! Again, we have another kickass heroine who isn't afraid of the monsters and doing what's right! She's fiercely brave too!




KAT STRATFORD
10 Things I Hate About You

 Probably one of the few "teen" movies that I enjoyed! Love and miss Heath, but I totally enjoyed Julia Stiles character Kat in this one! She wasn't afraid to be herself and tell it like it is to the morons of her high school! She also follows her heart, so yeah, gotta love that too!




HERMIONE GRANGER
Harry Potter Movies
  And how can one not mention Emma Watson and her wonderful portrayal of the beloved Hermione?! Loooved her character in the books and loved how Emma brought her to life in the saga as well!

Definitely my favorite part was when she punched Malfoy...of course, I still think Tom Felton is hot! ;)




2 comments:

  1. How funny with all the Kate characters, but you are right...they are all great! I love 10 things I hate about you and miss Heath as well. All great choices :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for also picking Hermione! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!