Mar 29, 2013

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react?


MY ANSWER: Ooh tough one. I agree with Rachel on the Fever series books! Those ending were killer!

That in mind, I'd say that Gena Showalter's Twisted had an ending that about killed me! There were a ton of things going on. Characters that were breaking up, making rash decisions like going back in time to try to prevent this or that from happening! It's been too long now that I cannot remember everything in detail, but I do remember having quite the reaction! To make matters worse, there's no information on the next book, so it's looking like I am going to have to wait another year still for anything!

So it didn't necessarily make me cry, but it still got quite the reaction from me, which is an emotion, just not the crying sort!


26 comments:

  1. never read them but I will check them out!

    Old follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Twisted. Sounds like an intriguing read.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF.
    Happy Friday :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting is the worst!! I try to read older books so I don't have to wait the sequel.
    Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the series where I haven't read any of the books, but I always wanted to. Maybe I would be better off waiting until the series is done. Thanks for visiting my FF, I'm an old follower of course.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hate the long waits for sequels :( It's the only reason I stay happy when I'm behind on my reading -- at least I won't have to wait too long for the next book, lol. Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read TWISTED yet. I have a lot of catching up to in regard to Gena Showalter. Thanks for hopping - and your comment made it through this time! LOL - I feel so bad, yours always go in pending now matter how many time I white-hat them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picks. Haven't read those but they sound interesting.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read these, but they sound good :)
    New follower :) Here's my very first F&F : Maria's Bookshelf - F&F #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I haven't read any of the books you mentioned. But HEY, I'm glad you loved them! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I should reread the last Fever book. I was going through so fast to find out what was going to happen that I don't think I totally "got" it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't finished the fever series yet but I know the ending of book four really had me gasping for air. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the book, but it sounds interesting. I hate it when I have to wait a whole year until the next book comes out! :) Old Follower.

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't believe I've ever read a Gena Showalter before. I'll have to check it out.

    I'm glad the Twisted left you with lots of feelings but it totally sucks that you have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read Twisted and I'm working on the Fever series!

    Thanks for dropping by the blog :D

    Old follower here!

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read Twisted but it sounds really interesting. I love it when the ending has a big impact.

    Old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with Rachel too on the Fever series for sure. I know I was yelling at the book. I haven't read Showalter yet though I really want to. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old Follower and now with Bloglovin :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't read Twisted or the Fever series so I can't say whether or not they made me emotional! I might have to check them out though. Thanks for stopping by my FF earlier - following you on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read either one of those.. Im a pretty dang easy cry baby though. thanks for checking out my FF ! ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like two book series that I need to read. Thanks for sharing and always commenting on my posts. =] Old Follower. =]

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read those books, but I will check them out! :)

    FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yes! The ending of Twisted was so abrupt! I'm hoping Gena Showalter writes the final book in the series soon, but it looks like it's not gonna happen at least in the near future. :/ Boy, and I must really check out this Fever series!

    Thanks for stopping by my F&FF earlier. Happy reading and have a great weekend! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haven't read those, but I'll have to add them to my ever growing TBR pile!

    Thanks for stopping by! Old follower.
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for dropping by! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. New follower.
    http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com
    Ghost Writer blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't read anything by Gena Showalter, but I have a few of her books on my TBR list. And I loved the Fever series, but I felt for Mac alot in those books.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh yes, the Fever series definitely elicited some strong emotions! Mmm, Barrons... LOL! Have a great week, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!