Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react?
MY ANSWER: Ooh tough one. I agree with Rachel on the Fever series books! Those ending were killer!
That in mind, I'd say that Gena Showalter's Twisted had an ending that about killed me! There were a ton of things going on. Characters that were breaking up, making rash decisions like going back in time to try to prevent this or that from happening! It's been too long now that I cannot remember everything in detail, but I do remember having quite the reaction! To make matters worse, there's no information on the next book, so it's looking like I am going to have to wait another year still for anything!
So it didn't necessarily make me cry, but it still got quite the reaction from me, which is an emotion, just not the crying sort!