Mar 4, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Shattered Circle by Linda Robertson (4 stars)
Ever After by Kim Harrison (5 stars)
Sealed with a Curse by Cecy Robson (4.5 stars)




Currently Reading:

 Big Bad Wolf by Christine Warren




What I Plan to Read this Week:

Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter (ARC)




Other Posts of Interest:





7 comments:

  1. You read lots of good ones last week. I am so far behind on the Christine Warren series. I haven't got to this one yet. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I'm still trying to fit in Ever After and Unravel Me. Hopefully sometime this month ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading "Music & Silence" by Rose Tremain, "The Good Muslim" by Anam Tahmima and "The Map of Time" by FĂ©lix J. Palma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great week of reading. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I'm stuck in a rut and you've apparently read some awesome books. Maybe I need to give YA a break.

    Thanks for visiting!
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prince Charming Doesn't Live Here looks interesting! And Chosen at Nightfall has a very cool cover, it makes me want to get the book ASAP.

    Thanks for stopping by at (un)Conventional Bookviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! You have Chosen at Nightfall, I can't wait to see what you think.

    You have read/are about to read some amazing sounding books, enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!