Mar 29, 2013

New Way To Follow!

Okay, so we all heard the word on the blogosphere street that the Google Reader is about to vanish. Which leaves the question to GFC's status. Really hope that doesn't leave, because uh...that's how we all follow one another basically! That's how I scroll through posts and see what's new with everyone! It's going to be challenging!

I've already set up the email subscription and Linky Followers, but I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the Bloglovin thing too! Already following most blogs that way. I had thought it transferred all the blogs I follow, but I am not 100% on that.

Anyway, I've put my blog on there too! So you can follow me that way as well, but let's hope GFC isn't going the way of the dodo bird!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin




6 comments:

  1. I joined Bloglovin today, too :) I think this will work, I like it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already done and I'm liking Bloglovin' so far. I think it's a decent substitute for GFC but yeah, what a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea. Since joining WP, I had decided to look into multiple follow options. I miss GFC though! IT's good to have more than 1 or 2 follow options though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting a bloglovin account today...geez what a pain in the butt. I just saw this on someone else site too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to sign on to bloglovin too. I switched to Feedly and I really like how it's set up but of course everyone went to Bloglovin lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving bloglovin, much more than Google Reader. Not sure if you have a smartphone but bloglovin also has an excellent app that makes it easy to view blog posts on your phone as well.
    Following you on there now! :)
    Bonnie @ Sweet Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!