Mar 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


Violet replayed that moment over and over and over again. She and Jay had argued before. Heck, they'd even fought once in third grade, throwing unsophisticated punches and pulling each other's hair. Their parents grounded both of them for a week after Violet had given him a black eye, all because he'd said that Justine Timberlake lip-synced all of his songs. He'd never dared to say it again." p 210*



*This quote comes from my ARC copy, therefore it and its page number are not final.


TITLE: Dead Silence
AUTHOR: Kimberly Derting

PUBLISHER: Harper Collins
GENRE: YA Suspense
RELEASE DATE: April 16, 2013





11 comments:

  1. great tease check out mine http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-2.html

    ive followed your blog as well please follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't started this series. I think I'm the only one left. I need seriously need to get my hands on them, they look so good!


    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover! Great Teaser :)
    Old follower.

    Here's My Teaser Tueday


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! Please don't say all is not right in the world of Violet and Jay! I was seriously in debate about putting Jay on my list of book boyfriends for next week's Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks for visiting my Teaser.

    LisaILJ @ My I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the first two books in this series. Still have yet to read No. 3.
    Great Tease. I forgot how much I liked Violet and Jay.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh!! Definitely my kind of book!! Love the tease! Must get into this series!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. *smile* That's cute. A memory. Do hope you are enjoying this one.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really awesome and funny teaser this week. Thanks for sharing and visiting my Teaser. I really need to get into this series, I have heard great things about it. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read this series before but it sounds good :) thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!