Mar 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


The Tower Syndicate will fall...

The secret daughter of the head of an infamous Skilled crime family, Sera Brandt has hidden her past, her potential and especially her powers. But when a tragedy strikes her other family, Sera needs justice. And the only way to get it is to reveal her heritage–including a rare Skill–and take the reins of the Tower Syndicate from her cunning and malicious aunt.

If he can figure out how...

Kristopher Daniels might have the answer. He's fought the syndicate to protect his sisters, but he'd never realized just how close to the new heir he needed to get....

And if they can survive

Neither is used to trusting. But there's something between them that can't be ignored. And so Sera is on the run with a man she can't figure out, a target on her back and the new knowledge of just how powerful she really is....



This one should be pretty good! This trilogy has been kind of fun! I like seeing how the characters all know one another and we're getting each of their stories.


TITLE: Oath Bound
AUTHOR: Rachel Vincent

PUBLISHER: Harlequin MIRA
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: April 30, 2013





It hasn't been the best week for Jessica McClain.

Her mate has been kidnapped by a Goddess hell-bent on revenge --- but Jessica is playing for keeps.

Because she's the only female werewolf in town...it comes with its own set of rules...and powers.

Aided by two vamps, two loyal Pack members, and one very reluctant human, Jessica must rescue her man while coming to terms with what being a wolf really means.

All in a day's work for a girl.

The second novel in the Jessica McClain series is a full on action adventure featuring one angry Goddess and plenty of monsters, demons, and a few newly risen beasties...



Soooo cannot wait for this one either! Although, it's been soooo many books as well since I read the first in the series, it might take awhile for me to get caught back up!


TITLE: Hot Blooded
AUTHOR: Amanda Carlson

PUBLISHER: Orbit
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: April 23, 2013




32 comments:

  1. I need to read Shadow Bound. I plan to catch up on all series I have started/in the middle of! Haha!

    And I just finished Hot Blooded and it was pretty good! I can't wait for the third book! Jessica is so bad ass! ;)

    My WOW Post
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've never read anything by Rachel Vincent - her Souls Screamers series is not for me. BUT, I would totally try her adult series! I may look them up :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 interesting picks - hope you enjoy them!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two series I still need to pick up. I hope you are going to love them :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen these before. I should start with the first books in the series though :) Great picks.

    Here's our wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are excellent choices. I'm definitely waiting until I am able to read Hot Blooded! So many books, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read either of these series yet. I'll definitely have to check them out. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of these but they sound pretty good.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read something by Rachel Vincent...her books are turning up everywhere. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH I'm pretty sure I haven't heard of either of these. They both sound really good though!

    Here's my WoW pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oathbound looks good.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Blood Bound sitting on my shelf waiting for me to get around to it. Need to do that before the series has too many installments and I can't catch up. :)
    My WoW Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally want to read Oathbound. I'm not so sure about the second one. It looks intriguing though!
    New Follower <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard good things about Rachel Vincent, I just haven't read her books yet. That one does look good. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just read Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent but Oath Bound looks really good :) Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cover of Outhbound and although I do not usually read this genre this book looks quite interesting. See my WoW:

    http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/03/unintended-consequences.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both wonderful picks and I like the covers! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  18. This reminds me that I still need to read Rachel Vincents adult books...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh, these ones sound really good! I'm so far behind on Rachel Vincent books it's ridiculous :/.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't started Rachel's series yet because I didn't realize it was only a trilogy. I haven't wanted to jump into any long running ones. I hear this one is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so with you on Oath Bound! Can't wait to see how Rachel Vincent wraps up this trilogy!
    I've never heard of Hot Blooded, but I might have to check it out now. Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks great. I hope you like it when you get to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamer series, so I'm sure I would like this one too! I added them to my TBR list! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oath Bound is new to me. I've heard of the series but that book is new. :) And Hot Blooded is AMAZINGBALLS! LOL! You'll enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I enjoy Rachel Vincent. I'll have to check out this series. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  26. great picks. love Rachel Vincent.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want Oath bound too!! This series has been fun!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both of these look fantastic! I have added them to my to-read list. Thank you so much for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome choices this week. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have to get started on Rachel's Unbound series soon! Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've seen both books and I'm looking forward to reading both of them. I don't know which books in the series they are but I have the entire series on my to-read list. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading them.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The first book's cover looked so cool, while the second one, so hot. Nice pick! :)

    Thanks for droppin by my WoW!

    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!