Mar 9, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

I'm really hoping to read what I am writing down! My current and next read are both the kinds of books where there's nearly 500 pages, very, very small print and super single spacing! And for whatever reasons, that always tends to slow me down when reading! I'm not even halfway through Written in Red yet, though I am really liking it so far!



Last Week I Read:

Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green (3.75 stars)
Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett (4 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

A Curse Unbroken by Cecy Robson (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Written in Red by Anne Bishop


What I Hope to Read this Week:

Vengeance of the Demon by Diana Rowland (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:







5 comments:

  1. Good luck getting your books read! I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Cold Burn of Magic. I just got it a few days ago. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving Written in Red. I wanted to stay up late to keep reading but, between the time change and this week's activities, I just couldn't. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You literally read the books with the best covers! Good luck this week reading all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your reading this week! That Vengeance of the Demon cover looks so cool!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Written in Red, I keep seeing good reviews about it.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!