May 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I wasn't expecting much from this week, but wow! I ended up getting more than I thought I would. Then I went to HPB again, I swear I go at least once a week these days, and picked up a few more things...I weep for my TBR pile! It sounded manageable on Friday with that number, but now it's sooooo not!


Here's what I bought:


 


Wolfcry by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--didn't initially plan on finishing this series but when I saw books 4 & 5, the last two of the series, at HPB for $4 a piece I couldn't resist!
Wyvernhail by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Velvet by Temple West
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini--hardcover, for I never did replace my ARC and these covers were gorgeous, so I finally bought the hardcover!
iZombie: Dead to the World by Chris Roberson, Ill. by Mike Allred


Then my contest wins were:




Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott--UK edition, SIGNED!!
Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano (ARC)--SIGNED!!


THANK YOU Victoria & Elle!


Then for review from the publishers, I received:

The Rules by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (Early Copy)
Spellbinder by C.C. Hunter (ARC)--already read, reviewed, and LOVED! Review to come later in June!
Alice by Christina Henry (ARC)--just started this one and it's quite mysterious, but I like it so far!

 THANK YOU Delacorte Books, St. Martin's Griffin, Ace, & Netgalley!


Some more of my buys:

 2 new bookmarks...because I have a bookmark and book buying problem!
a planner for the new year!
an adult coloring book of Mandalas with a pack of 50 new colored pencils!




And that was my week! Hopefully next week will give me something of a break! LOL! What did you all get?







27 comments:

  1. OMG so jealous of your signed wins! Looks like you’ve got a great haul this week :D Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I keep seeing Velvet. One of these days I'm going to add it to my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I also bought iZombie this week!!
    Enjoy your books :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul this week, Jessica! And the books you won look especially good. I hope you'll enjoy your new books, even if they made your TBR pile less manageable ;)
    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some beautiful books for you this week and they're all new to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your haul! XD *Off I go to Goodreads*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week! I hope you enjoy all your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More signed copies, I see. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love signed copies. Signed copies are awesome. Velvet has been getting a lot of attention. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, nice!! I loved Nearly Gone, so I'm jealous of your signed copy of Nearly Found! I can't wait to read The Rules! Lucky you! So much awesomeness!,I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh! The Rules looks SO good! And the cover of Dreamless is fantastic. I hope you love all of your new books :)

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're all new to me this week, but hope you enjoy them! Always interested to see the signed goodies you get.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read The Rules! Awesome haul this week! Thanks for stopping by.

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nearly Found sounds good, and I loved Salt and Stone. Hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh the books by Rhodes caught my eye, but I have to say there are several new to me books here that I need to look into. Looking great! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow nice haul for the week! I really like the bookmarks too. I usually just use playing cards lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another awesome week girl! Love the look of Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' books! Hope you enjoy them!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great haul, enjoy your new reads!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got Velvet last week as well! It has such a pretty cover, and I've heard it's incredibly funny too. And the UK version of Salt & Stone is SO gorgeous. Congrats on your awesome win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh I love all your new books! And congrats on those wins! I also love your bookmarks, they are so pretty!

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great haul Jessica! I want to read Velvet and start Angelini's series as well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely haul, Jessica! I really want to read Velvet! Also, those bookmarks are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great haul! I also got Dreamless.
    Thanks for stopping by
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVED Velvet! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're reading The Veil! I wanna read it now too. So many awesome books, I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lots of good ones! Hope you enjoy them all. Salt & Stone looks so good! Need to read that series.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!