Jun 1, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Pure Blooded by Amanda Carlson (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano (ARC) (5 stars)
Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (3.5 stars)
Spellbinder by C.C. Hunter (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Reviews That Were Posted:

Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs & Tracy Deebs (ARC) (5 stars)
Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen (ARC) (4.5 stars)
The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Alice by Christina Henry (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Veil by Chloe Neill (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:








6 comments:

  1. Last Week I read the body in the woods and No Parking at the End Times. I just finished Modern Monsters, and I hope to read Ingenue ( second books of the flappers series) this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked for The Veil on NetGalley and am on pins and needles waiting to see if I'm approved. I hope you enjoy it. Here is what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of half of these books:{ Look likes you've had mostly good reads:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m currenty reading Dark Places. And from your books I want to read Pure Blooded and Witch Hunter.
    Happy reading.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jebus, I need to read Nearly Gone still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nearly Found! And you have it 5 stars! I can't wait to read it! The Veil sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to reading it. Good stuff, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!