Apr 18, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:
 
The Shadow Hour by Melissa Grey (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows (4 stars)
 
 
Currently Reading:
 
 The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
 
 
What I Plan to Read this Week:
 
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
 
 
Other Posts of Interest:
 
Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays 
Waiting on Wednesday 
Random Thursday 
Follow Friday 
Stacking the Shelves 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover of The Mirror King! I am curious about The Shadow Hour.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH I'M SO OBSESSED WITH THE WINNER'S CURSE SERIES. You can unload all the feels to me if you wish! I'm reading The Star-Touched Queen :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Mirror King and read The Orphan Queen quite a while ago. I'll have to get it on the reading calendar soon. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Winner's Curse series is great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!