- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt is: What Book Have You Considered Re-Reading?
MY ANSWER: Since I am not usually a person who re-reads I thought I would answer the second half! Lol! I've actually have been thinking of doing some re-reading, but for selfish purposes! LOL! But I will say the reason why I haven't re-read a book in eons is because I simply have too many NEW to me reads that I would like to read. And there's that always very real fear my TBR pile will still be a mile high by the time I die, so re-reads have been nil for awhile now!
First off I thought I would re-read the My Blood Approves series!
Another series I plan to re-read, once the final book gets more confirmation and is out or close to being out or if the author wants me to read it early if I keep talking about it enough...LOL! A girl can dream! That series is Gena Showalter's Intertwined series! For years I've bemoaned the loss of a final book for this series! I was devastated when it was abruptly cut off from the world. I mean, you don't have a guy about to go back in time to try to change the present because it's so dire and then the publishers say, nope, we're done! I mean...you can't do that! But apparently they did! But good news is that Gena says she WILL WRITE the fourth and final book! It may be novella length, it may be slightly longer. It's not quite finalized. Gena said she first needs to get her contracted projects completed, then she needs to re-immerse herself with this world and get back into that writing groove for these characters! All totally understandable!
So when that beautiful glorious day finally comes...hopefully not TOO long from now, I will be re-reading one of my all time favorite series, just in time for it's well-deserved, sure to be epic finale!
Another series I eventually plan to re-read will be Marianne Curley's Guardians of Time trilogy! I recently heard that she plans to write ANOTHER book! Kind of upsetting the trilogy motif, but I'm not upset at all! I'm not sure when this book will be out. But I did see a post from the author from back in December saying she sent off the current draft to her editor! So it's happening!!
And since it's been ages since I read this particular series, I definitely plan on re-reading this one! I likely did re-read it somewhere down the line, but obviously with a new addition coming along eventually, a re-read is necessary!