Feb 27, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (5 stars)
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton


Other Posts of Interest:





6 comments:

  1. ACOMAF is so great. I'm planning to read both #1 and #2 before #3 comes out :)

    Right now I'm reading Hex and The Blue Moon Narthex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on ACOMAF but I'm loving it! Enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get that cover for Traitor to the Throne?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Rebel of the Sands soon. I look forward to your thoughts on Traitor to the Throne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know you enjoyed ACOMAF. I didn't like ACOTAR as much as everyone else but I might still consider reading this sequel. Have a great week, Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read Black Souls. Right now I'm chugging through Still Life with Tornadoes and it's not going so well...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!