Feb 12, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



The post is a little late today because I was MIA yesterday as you might have noticed! Lol! More on that to come! I had to wait until I got done with my day to see what I would have by its end, because you never know when you'll find that must have book just sitting on the shelf staring at you! LOL!

Here's what I hauled in this week:


King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Caraval by Stephanie Garber--UK edition! I got the dress!!
The Burning World by Isaac Marion
A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong--Keeper Copy!
Scooby Apocalypse #10 by Keith Giffen & Ill. by J.M. DeMatteis, Howard Porter, Rob Hunter, Marc Deering & Chris Batista 
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth--SIGNED! 
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton--UK edition!
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder--UK edition!
Frost Blood by Elly Blake--UK edition! 


Then another preorder goody came this week! Windwitch socks!


THANK YOU TOR TEEN!!






16 comments:

  1. Ah what a wonderful haul! Enjoy!
    Have a fantastic week ahead :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your'e going to have to let me know what you think of Traitor! I just finished it. I was considering buying the UK edition, but I really want all HCs, so my covers won't match -cry-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had an amazing week for books. I love all your pretty covers. The Caraval cover is stunning!!! I hope you enjoy all your new lovely books. Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is Scooby Apocalypse? I'm definitely going to have to look that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Caraval and Carve the Mark are in my TBR too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul this week!! I love UK Caraval and mine should be here this week! I can't wait to see which one I get! Your Windwitch swag is really awesome too!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when they take the time to do a kick-ass design on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic haul! I can't believe I still haven't read any of the Victoria Aveyard books! I've been eyeing them since BEFORE the first book came out... and this is the third right? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo so many goodies I don't know which I would choose first. Happy reading and keep those feet warm. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caraval is such a pretty read! I love the designs on the cover. And Kings Cage sounds good too, I need that after the cliffy in Glass Sword. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORE the dress cover for Caraval. Like, I want to run out and buy it just for that. Hmmm ... I did get some birthday money ...

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Caraval UK version, it's so shiny! I didn't know there was a "surprise" image under the dust jacket though, that's such a neat idea :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice addition to the shelves! :D Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul! The Caraval book is very pretty...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!