Feb 19, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty good book week! Most of these were keeper copies! 


I bought:


Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton--yeah I fell victim to needing the paperback to have a matching copy to the series at large. Just wish it could've been offered in hardcover too!
The Turn by Kim Harrison--so I had planned on going to Kim's signing in Cincinnati when she was on tour but it was literally the same day as Stephanie Garber's signing. So since I've met Kim before I decided to go see a new to me author!
The Operator by Kim Harrison--yeah...I just kind of felt like picking this one up in hardcover too since I was already placing an order! LOL!
Starfall by Melissa Landers--ironically, she was signing at the same bookstore as Kim only a few hours earlier. I got to meet her last year but I fell victim to needing to have a signed copy of Starfall to complete my signed duology set! Yeah...I definitely have a book buying problem!
 
 
Then for review I received:   
 
Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop (Early Copy)--now I just need to read books 3 & 4 and I'll be all set! I am sooo behind in everything these days!!


THANK YOU Roc!!
 
 
 
And then this also came in the mail which was a wonderful surprise:
 
We Can Be Mended by Veronica Roth--I initially thought this was to be delivered as an ebook so it was a nice surprise seeing it in my mail on Friday!


And that was my haul! What did you all get?



 


  



20 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm about to buy the UK paperbacks of Rebel and Traitor so I have things that actually match (I like those covers better anyway, I just prefer having hardcovers). I can't wait to see what you think of Traitor.

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some great books there! I loved the Bishop one and The Turn was really nice too. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copy of Etched in Bone...and I only have to read all of the earlier books first...lol. I am excited to start the series hopefully tomorrow and should finish before the next book is released. I love all of your keeper copies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Starfall!! Hope you enjoy, it looks amazing! And the cover is beyond gorgeous :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to read Etched in Bone but also just a little bit sad given its the last book. I'm really not a fan of the re-designed covers for Rebel of the Sands. I thought the first were really eye catching because of the colors.
    I hope you enjoy your books this week!

    Nick @ Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always so envious of your signed books! You have so many! I also just realized I need to pick up a copy of Starfall. :)

    Mel @ Reviews In A Pinch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Look at those signed editions! What a great haul for you!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of Rebel! So much better than the first one. Signed books are the best and defenitely keepers to treasure. A new Veronica Roth novel to me. I read her Divergent series and am looking forward to reading your review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous week! Jealous of the signed copies of Kim Harrison books! Love her! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to catch up stat on Bishop's Other series. This is a series where I listen first then read them. I own the entire series on all formats available...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHH! I loved Rebel of Sands, it was such a good book, and the sequel was even better. I'm super jealous of your copy of Starfall, I loved the first book so much and I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of this one. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Have a good week :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at all those signed pretties. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love seeing your signed book hauls!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hadn't heard of We Can Be Mended and now I'm really curious, but I looked and can't seem to figure out how to get my hands on it. It's not listed on Amazon that I can find. Darn! I'm one of the few people who actually liked the ending to Allegiant, so I'm curious to see this epilogue. If you know where I can get it, let me know!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm jealous. :-) Happy reading.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh yay for the signed pretties. Starfall has such a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh! I'm jealous of the Kim Harrison books :)
    I have to read books 3 and 4 of the Anne Bishop books too. That's why I didn't even bother trying to get the new one. I want to get caught up first. You're probably better than I am about getting things done.
    ~Jen @ Books That Hook

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Starflight books are just so pretty! I'm not sure about reading them...but I'm kind of tempted to buy them just because they'd be so pretty on the shelf! xD

    Have a great week, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh I forgot Starfall came out this year! I am so excited for it since I loved Starflight. Also, it's so cool that yours is signed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!