Dec 14, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: Do you listen to music while you are writing your blog posts? If so, what genre of music do you listen to? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)



MY ANSWER: Not really. I usually have my TV on which tends to air cartoons! Lol. You're never too old for cartoons in my book! Sometimes I'll throw on one of my DVR shows when I am behind with them and need to multitask. I really only listen to music when I'm driving because it's something to listen to mindlessly.




 

2 comments:

  1. LOL my mom would so be with you on the cartoons. I "watch" instead of doing music, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D I love using tv shows as background noise!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!