Dec 10, 2018

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last week was a nightmare! I barely got any reading done and it was dreadfully busy. This week might not be as bad, but it won't be better either. Hopefully after this it might be back to normal but I'm not certain.


Last Week I Read:

Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige (4 stars)


Reviews That Were Posted:

The Fade by Demitria Lunetta (ARC) (2.5 stars)
Navigating the Stars by Maria V. Snyder (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

The End of Oz by Danielle Paige


What I Hope to Maybe Start Reading:

Forbidden by Kelley Armstrong



Other Posts of Interest:








3 comments:

  1. It's a busy time of the year... Making it difficult to squeeze in time for both reading and blogging, but so far the month of December has been good for me on both fronts. We'll see how that pans out as the month goes on!

    I finished reading and reviewing two books early on in the month that I'd started prior to December. Last week I finished reading and reviewing a novella... And I am currently reading a young adult novel titled, Asking For It by Louise O'Neill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope things settle down for you. I haven't read Forbidden but thought I'd read everything she'd ever written. I'll be adding it to my wishlist. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!