Dec 18, 2018

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
 
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE 
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"I walked into the bureau offices feeling really full of myself, and with my puffed-out chest and giant-sized cup of coffee, pretty much everyone knew it. Perez and Robinson especially knew it--mostly because I made sure to take a BIG slurp of the coffee before sitting down at the conference table.

So what if I burned my tongue? Worth. It." p 240











TITLE: A Grave Prediction
AUTHOR: Victoria Laurie
PUBLISHER: Berkley Books
GENRE: Paranormal Mystery
RELEASE DATE: July 26, 2016



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Winter 2018 TBR 


*in no particular order


10. MOONLIGHT SCANDALS by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. SHERWOOD by Meagan Spooner
8. CIRCLE OF SHADOWS by Evelyn Skye


7. BEYOND A DARKENED SHORE by Jessica Leake
6. THROUGH THE WHITE WOOD by Jessica Leake
5. STOLEN TIME by Danielle Rollins


4. THE COLD IS IN HER BONES by Peternelle van Arsdale
3. IMPRISON THE SKY by A.C. Gaughen
2. WILDCARD by Marie Lu


1. SHADES OF WICKED by Jeaniene Frost







 

12 comments:

  1. You definitely need to read Wild Card right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser. Thanks for sharing your list too. I'll have to look into some of those titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Circle of Shadows looks interesting. I hope you enjoy your winter reading and have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Circle of Shadows sounds so good!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/top-ten-tuesday-190/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so looking forward to The Cold is in Her Bones!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wildcard is definitely on my list, I need to get to that one! And I like that teaser for A Grave Prediction- fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had the pleasure of reading Wildcard, but I have it on my wishlist. Thank you for sharing your TT - I like the sound of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked Wildcard, not as much as Warcross, but it was still great. Lu left me hanging right to the very end too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Imprison the Sky is one I'm really eager to read too! The first one was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beyond excited for Sherwood and Wildcard! You have some really great picks on here. Hope you get to all of your list and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imprison the Sky was really quite a pleasant surprise! I felt pretty apathetic about Book 1, but this was good! I need to read Wildcard too, soon. I have Stolen Time and Sherwood so I hope those are both good, for both our sake! And um, I didn't love Circle of Shadows, but people seem to either LOVE it or hate it so far, so I hope it's the former for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m planning to read Moonlight Scandals too. I’m sure it’ll be amazing. And Shades Of Wicked is SO incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!