Mar 18, 2019

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Wicked Charm by Amber Hart (3.5 stars)
Every Breath You Take by Chris Marie Green (4 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Sherwood by Meagan Spooner (ARC) (2.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep (ARC)


What I Plan to Read Next:

The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. I hope Estep’s latest is good,

    Have a great reading week

    Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice group of books. I keep meaning to read more Estep but other books just keep getting in the way. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing The House of Salt and Sorrows a lot, it seems! Your selection looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read House of Salt and Sorrows. Can't wait for your review!

    Emily @ Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!