Mar 20, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday--My MOST ANTICIPATED Release in 2019

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine


Welcome, welcome to Finale, the third and final book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Caraval series!

Welcome, welcome to Caraval...all games must come to an end.

It’s been two months since the last Caraval concluded, two months since the Fates have been freed from an enchanted deck of cards, two months since Tella has seen Legend, and two months since Legend claimed the empire’s throne as his own. Now, Legend is preparing for his official coronation and Tella is determined to stop it. She believes her own mother, who still remains in an enchanted sleep, is the rightful heir to the throne.

Meanwhile, Scarlett has started a game of her own. She’s challenged Julian and her former fiancé, Count Nicolas d’Arcy, to a competition where the winner will receive her hand in marriage. Finaly, Scarlett feels as if she is in complete control over her life and future. She is unaware that her mother’s past has put her in the greatest danger of all.

Caraval is over, but perhaps the greatest game of all has begun―with lives, empires, and hearts all at stake. There are no spectators this time: only those who will win...and those who will lose everything. . .


Without a doubt my #1 MOST ANTICIPATED release this year!! I ADORE this series so much, so hard! I've already ordered 4 copies of this one, tentatively 4 more, but I'm waiting to actually place an order for the UK ones once it's out so I can get all 4 covers! I'm even planning to re-read the series leading up to this one's release. If I am lucky, I'll finish Tuesday afternoon so I can go to the bookstore after work and pick up my copy! If only B&N could guarantee release day delivery for members, they'd have it made then!


TITLE: Finale
PUBLISHER: Flatiron Books
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 7, 2019




 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I never actually read the first one... It's just one of those I haven't got around to yet! (Shamefully lol)


    Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post. Hope you're having a great week! Happy Hump Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of this series but the covers are gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one around a lot lately! It looks like everyone's really exited for this conclusion. I've not started the series, but I really hope you enjoy this one 😊
    My WOW and WWW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to start on this series. Now is a good time as the final book is releasing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this series yet, hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series is so popular! I haven't read it yet, but it really intrigue's me and I love the book covers!

    Here's my WOW:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2019/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to bail after the first book, but I hope this conclusion is everything you hope for!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEEESSSS!! I'm so excited for this book too! Let's hope we both enjoy it!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so shocked Flatiron is doing ARCs for this, but still happy, because I got one. Glad you did too (Did I see that on Twitter?). I am listening to Legendary right now in preparation, and I am really enjoying the audiobook. I am glad I gave it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to this one as well and have mine pre-ordered! I hope it's worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so fun when a highly anticiapted release is about to come out! I hope you love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that your most anticipated read of the year is finally out. Hope you love it and can't wait for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!