Aug 21, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you look at your shelves and stacks of books and wonder how you have ever read so many books? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews
 
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: When I look at my shelves of books--i.e. all the books I've read--I am happily proud of myself! To think I've read THIS many books! Sometimes some were read more than once...that was before the TBR pile...and then I look at those piles. Because there are PILES and think...I've got to learn to read FASTER or give up sleep and still function like a human being! Lol! The TBR piles give me a bit of anxiety wondering how many of these will be left when I die and it saddens me. Lol. Here's to hoping I can learn to function without sleep!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!