Aug 30, 2020

Stacking the Shelves--Totally Awesome Edition!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


What a week this was! Work was a bit of a mix of being super busy and super slow. Which I suppose is a nice balance. We did just get next Friday off as an extra treat, so I'm looking forward to that long weekend! Especially since I also requested Thursday off too! I've relatives coming into town, so I won't be able to get a lot of reading done, but hopefully some on Thursday, and maybe Monday if they leave early enough!

This was quite a week for books too! Check it out!


I bought:


The Nemesis by S.J. Kincaid--keeper copy!
To Coach a Killer by Victoria Laurie--my plan is to finish the Psychic Eye series, then start this one! Luckily this is book 2 and I think I've maybe 2 books left in the previous series!
Chaos Reigning by Jessie Mihalik--now, when I'm ready, I can binge the series!!


For review from the author I received:

Spring's Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC)--already read this one too! Review to come this week!



Then I won a prize off of Fresh Fiction a few months ago and due to unknown reasons it was delayed but luckily the author mailed it and I got it and it was wayyyy better than expected:

I got SIGNED copies of Crave & Storybound
an Amazon gift card
a bath bomb
a messenger bag with enamel pins
a hand-carved blasting rod

The last two I assume will tie into Storybound as the author noted in a notecard not pictured.


Crave by Tracy Wolff--SIGNED!
Storybound by Emily McKay--SIGNED!


THANK YOU Emily!



And then I won another Amazon gift card from Holly for the Series Enders 2020 Challenge for the July Wrap-up!



THANK YOU Holly!



Then in a trade on the hashtag I received:

The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)--I'm a big fan of cover variants and really liked this one!


THANK YOU Shelley!




Then I got my preorder swag for The Faithless Hawk! That was pretty quick considering I'm still waiting on July released book pre-order swag!




THANK YOU Fierce Reads!!




And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!