Aug 29, 2020

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: August

CHALLENGE 1: 2020 New Release Challenge

The Queen by Jennifer L. Armentrout (7/14/20)
Of Flame and Fury by Cecy Robson (3/24/20) 
Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco (10/27/20)--Review to come at a later date
Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson (10/13/20)--Review to come at a later date
Spring's Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy (9/3/20)--Review to come next week!


I am at 27 books! Challenge completed!!



CHALLENGE 2: Print ONLY 2020 Reading Challenge

The Queen by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Demon's Vengeance by Jocelynn Drake
The Fairest Kind of Love by Crystal Cestari


I'm at 32/45...still a little worried about this one. And oddly, Tina's site has disappeared because I couldn't get this image to easily appear in my post. So then if I fail the challenge, do I really fail if the blog host isn't blogging exclusively anymore?




CHALLENGE 3: 2020 Discussion Challenge



I'm at 24/25 and I've a post idea on my list of things to do this weekend, so just so I don't have to worry about not having it included, it'll likely be up September 1st! Lol!




CHALLENGE 4: Beat the Backlist 2020 Reading Challenge


Demon's Vengeance by Jocelynn Drake (6/9/15)
The Fairest Kind of Love by Crystal Cestari (3/5/19)


22/20! It's all positive notes from here! Hoping to add a few more to this challenge before the end of the year too...but not confident enough to up my challenge number! :P




CHALLENGE 5: 2020 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Demon's Vengeance by Jocelynn Drake (Asylum Tales)
Of Flame and Fury by Cecy Robson (Weird Girls: Flame)
The Nemesis by S.J. Kincaid (Diabolic)
The Fairest Kind of Love by Crystal Cestari (Windy City Magic)


I'm at 18! I originally set out just to finish 3 series and I'm up to 18!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!