Aug 23, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Things have gotten reallllly slow at work. It's hard to keep busy and since most people were out of the office this week I was basically twiddling my thumbs for a few hours here and there. Here's to hoping this week is better!

As far as books go though, this was quite a week! I'm actually a bit surprised with my haul, I didn't realize I gotten so much! Two books were ordered last week and I expected to receive them last week too, but I guess COVID is taking away every membership's members' benefits, so basically there are no longer any benefits at all for these subscriptions that I pay for!


Here's what I bought:

Cold Iron Heart by Melissa Marr--been meaning to buy this one for awhile!
Every Step She Takes by Kelley Armstrong--ditto!
The Faithless Hawk by Margaret Owens--still need to read book 1, so taking a chance based on the rave reviews!



Then I won from HMH Teen:

Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith--the paperback version
Greythorne by Crystal Smith
 
 
 
THANK YOU HMH Teen!!
 
 
 
For review from the publisher & Caffienated PR:
 
 
White Fox by Sara Faring (ARC)
Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson (ARC)--SUUUUUPER excited for this one!!


THANK YOU Imprint & Kimba!
 
 
 
Then I got my preorder swag for Greythorne as well:
 
 
I got my character cards and this gorgeous necklace!! The right is a closeup! I positively LOOOOOVE this necklace and love it even more that Crystal made it!!
 


Then I broke my streak of buying a book sleeve again...in my defense it was Halloween! And another size for my mass markets. I only have TWO of those people! LOL!


It's a gorgeously colored Halloween tarot print from Fandom Sleeves! She's positively my favorite shop for book sleeves! I love her multiple options in sizes!!



And then my last bit is a bit of fun I had when printing some pictures off Shutterfly. They offered a free puzzle again (for shipping cost which was a decent price for a puzzle overall, so I figure why not?)! SO check out what I got! The picture quality was pretty good too. I mean, the picture itself might not have been TOP NOTCH to begin with, but the people in the picture aren't the main focus anyway.








Are you ready for this? Lol.














Yup! It's Belle getting her library! It's such a gorgeous picture to begin with! All the colors, all the books! It's glorious! So I got the biggest picture I could (8x10) and then a puzzle!! I haven't made it yet, probably next weekend! Lol. My reading has been suffering lately on weekends!




So that was it for me this week! What did you all get?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!