Aug 11, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"We have a choice to make. But when the walls crack and the ceiling splinters, the choice is made for us." Kindle loc. 19%
















TITLE: Of Flame and Fury
AUTHOR: Cecy Robson
PUBLISHER: Self
GENRE: Urban Fantasy

RELEASE DATE: March 24, 2020





Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Loved but Never Reviewed



*aka the pre-blogging books
**in no particular order



10. THE FORBIDDEN GAME by L.J. Smith--I remember finding this old school omnibus at my Borders so many years ago! I thought it sounded like a wicked cool read and it was! But that was wayyy before 2009!
9. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: THE AWAKENING by L.J. Smith--after reading The Forbidden Game, I discovered The Vampire Diaries existed and quickly bought up those books. So again, way before 2009.
8. OLD MAGIC by Marianne Curley--a beloved favorite that I ought to reread and review because WOW!


7. DEMON IN MY VIEW by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes--the very first book I read that spawned a forever love of vampires! And yet, I haven't re-read it and reviewed it here for you all!
6. SHADOWLAND by Jenny Carroll--I adored this series so many years ago! Still do even though I haven't read it in forever. It was Veronica Mars but with GHOSTS! And it predated Veronica so that's what made it awesome! Lol.
5. NIGHTWALKER by Jocelynn Drake--this one came out just before my blog started, so I'm pretty sure reviews started around book 2, but definitely 3! Lol.


4. STRAY by Rachel Vincent--yes my blog started with book 2 and I don't think I ever wrote a review for book 1. I mean, my review for book 2 was pretty scary. I can't even bring myself to look at those early days reviews. That's the real horror story! LOL!
3. BITTEN by Kelley Armstrong--there are Otherworld novel reviews on here, just not the first one because that was an early teen read when the teen section was lacking vampires and werewolves and all those good guys! 
2. DEAD WITCH WALKING by Kim Harrison--pretty much the same story as above!



1. DEAD UNTIL DARK by Charlaine Harris--again with the above, but my edition was called the Southern Vampire Mystery Novels because there was a MYSTERY! Somewhere in the series it lost that touch. Sad, but at least it ended with a mystery in the end! Lol.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!