Dec 22, 2022

Books from the Backlog #10

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

My name is Gwen Frost, and I go to Mythos Academy; a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest. But lately, things have been weird, even for Mythos. First, mean girl Jasmine Ashton was murdered in the Library of Antiquities. Then, someone stole the Bowl of Tears, a magical artifact that can be used to bring about the second Chaos War. You know, death, destruction and lots of other bad, bad things. Freaky stuff like this goes on all the time at Mythos, but I'm determined to find out who killed Jasmine and why; especially since I should have been the one who died... 


 

 

 

 

I acquired Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep at the Romantic Times Booklovers' Convention in 2012. So many of my early TBR books were! Lol. This was the HEIGHT of YA Paranormal fiction and I was in heaven! I hadn't heard of this one but I picked it because free books! And pretty much at every RT I attended thereafter I got the next book of the series. I think I only had to buy one of them...maybe book 4? Needless to say I am ready to binge it whenever I get around to it! Lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!