Dec 13, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Shaking my head, I pack up my telescope and head back inside, the dogs following behind me as if I'm going to invite them in. I can't decide if I'm pissed off or grateful they interrupted my conversation with Shy. All I know is that Shy showing up here, past curfew, and disappearing just as quickly leaves me with more questions than ever." p 117


 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: When Stars Come Out
AUTHOR: Scarlett St. Clair

PUBLISHER: Bloom Books
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: July 26, 2022

 

 

 

 

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on my 2022 Winter TBR Pile

 

*in no particular order
**the website was down when I went to write this post, so I'm hoping I got the topic right!

 

 

 

10. THE WIFE UPSTAIRS by Rachel Hawkins--Rachel is coming to a library near me next month, so I thought I'd try getting a jump start on some of her reads!
9. THE EX HEX by Erin Sterling
8. FINLAY DONOVAN IS KILLING IT by Elle Cosimano--Elle is also coming to a library near me in February! So same reason applies!


7. KISS OF THE SELKIE by Tessonja Odette--I'll be meeting Tessonja in July, so I thought I'd get going on the rest of her books I've piling up!
6. SEASONS OF THE STORM by Elle Cosimano
5. REBORN YESTERDAY by Tessa Bailey--Tessa is also touring to a nearby library in February, so I thought I would try to finally start this series!


4. ON THESE BLACK SANDS by Vanessa Rasanen--Vanessa will also be at the event with Tessonja, so I need to get going on this series too!
3. A GAME OF RETRIBUTION by Scarlett St. Clair--I see Scarlett next week, so I likely won't read this one in time, but kept it on this list anyway!
2. FLIGHT 171 by Amy Christine Parker--keep meaning to read this one but other books keep popping up!



1. FOR THE WOLF by Hannah Whitten










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!