Dec 25, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--The One Before Christmas

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone celebrating has a fantastic day celebrating, and if you don't celebrate I hope you have a fantastic day with whatever you do! The week was another good one overall! I worked a few short days, then took off a day early before the holiday, AND I had a book signing. All in all a pretty great week! My post today won't include any Christmas goodies as I'm writing it on Saturday, so anything bookish will be featured next week! 

 

Anyway here's what I got this week:

Illustrated Girl by Josephine Angelini--a freebie read Josie mentioned in her newsletter, so I downloaded it!
Reckless Girls by Rachel Hawkins--she's coming to a library near me in two weeks, so I thought I'd pick up a copy of it now and buy the new book at the signing!
Lumara by Melissa Landers




Queen of Myth and Monsters by Scarlett St. Clair--SIGNED with the exclusive Indie wrap!



Then I WON an ARC of Kate McLaughlin's upcoming book on Instagram, which came as a surprise as I forgot I entered a contest!

Pieces of Me by Kate McLaughlin (ARC)--SIGNED!

 

THANK YOU Kate!


Then I managed to snag, not one, but TWO bunnies from Voodoo Isle's latest drop of Voodoo Bunnies and I was elated since one of them was the GINGERBREAD bunny I requested earlier when she was about to make her Christmas bunnies!

The Gingerbread cutie is on the left then I managed to get one of the larger velvet ones! Those came as a surprise so you didn't know what colors you'd get! I got this one! I have black bookcases so he has to sit on top of one to be better seen! Still love him though and hes sooo soft!

 

And then finally, when I had to make a return at TJ Maxx, I browsed the store first and found this adorable dragon pillow Squishmallow dude! I thought he'd make a great reading pillow, so I bought him. Yes, I have a problem now. But I still have more books than Squishmallows by a long shot, so it's not a big problem...yet. Lol.

 


And that was it for me this week in the pre-Christmas haul! I'm not sure what kind of bookish gifts I might get for Christmas as the things I remember asking for I got at my birthday, so we shall see! Hope you all have a magical rest of the day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!