Dec 2, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: November

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

Let's Discuss: Two Weeks Without WiFi


This was not a good month for me. Luckily I passed this challenge last month and while I did intend to do better, things just got super busy right before the holiday, then there's the holiday chaos, then I didn't have internet for the last two weeks almost, so yeah, I was lucky to get that one in! Lol.



CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco (Kingdom of the Wicked)



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

Fangs by Sarah Andersen (9/1/20)


November was wild. I don't even remember what I actually read...



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Reading Challenge

Hide by Kiersten White (5/24/22)
Kingdom of the Feared by Kerri Maniscalco (9/27/22)


This was a really long month! I don't even remember reading Hide! Lol! Now I do as I see it of course! It was fantastic and I can't wait for the graphic novel!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!