Dec 20, 2022

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"I don't tell him that it's not even my real name, but the name of a dead girl I knew in a dead life. My real name is equally boring, but it's one her might hear more often than Jane." p 8


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Wife Upstairs
AUTHOR: Rachel Hawkins

PUBLISHER: St. Martin's Griffin
GENRE: Mystery
RELEASE DATE: November 2, 2021

 

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Hop Santa Brings This Year 

 

*in no particular order
**these are mostly chosen at random from my wishlist, my family just usually buys me the bookstore gift cards rather than the books themselves. Which is fine since I go over every copy with a fine tooth comb when I shop! Lol.
***the last 3 will require some SERIOUS Santa MAGIC! ;)

 

 

10. THE RETURN by Rachel Harrison
9. THE VIOLENCE by Delilah S. Dawson
8. DAUGHTER by Kate McLaughlin--I am sooooo behind on all her books!



7. A THRONE OF SHADOWS by Tessonja Odette--pretty behind on her books too!
6. RECKLESS GIRLS by Rachel Hawkins--I get to meet her next month, so I'm trying out this mystery series of her now and am liking it so far, but at the time of this post, I'm not too far into book 1 yet!
5. THE FAIR ISLE TRILOGY by Tessonja Odette--I really like this cover best, plus it turns out to be the better deal to get vs buying the other three separately.



4. CRUEL ILLUSIONS by Margie Fuston
3. BLOOD REVELATION by Jamie Manning--I got hooked on this indie author's series and as far as I can tell this book never got published or it's deeply hidden if it did and I was gutted at the loss because I was seriously hooked into this story.
2. FROM THE GRAVE by Kresley Cole--the wait is finally winding down! I'm just glad it's on the horizon because this last cliffhanger about killed me! Lol.



1. A CURSE FOR TRUE LOVE by Stephanie Garber--go big or go home, right? Lol. I mean it's Santa Magic, so he can pretty much make anything happen!



 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!