Dec 1, 2022

Books from the Backlog #7

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole @ Carole's Random Life in Books.

 

When Claire Miller turned eighteen all she wanted to do was celebrate her birthday, but after a night on the town with her best friend she awakes to a visitor she never expected. The rulers of her region, a vampire royal family, have chosen her to be turned as their new heir and vampire princess. In a world fueled by the power of blood, Claire quickly discovers the vampire royal family is not what they seem and that she has secrets in her past, she never knew existed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got this one either free or on sale...something like that! It was a vampire read, so totally snagged my attention! I think another retired blogger must have reviewed it and it piqued my interest. But alas it sits somewhere on my kindle. Possibly on the first kindle...so yeah...I do still want to read it and wow, it looks like it might already have a spinoff series almost completed. I am so behind!

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!