Dec 11, 2022

Stacking the Shelves--SUPER AMAZING Edition

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I honestly can't even remember what happened this week. I came out of a sick funk to start. Oh yes, now I remember! Wednesday I had a book signing and it was SOOOO amazing! I got to see Tracy Wolff again! I met her years ago at one of my last RT conferences and she REMEMBERED me!!! I was sooooo touched that she remembered me since it was so long ago! It was a fun night! I even WON a giveaway there! So yeah, a really fun night!

 

Here's what I got this week:

A Hard Day for a Hangover by Darynda Jones--SIGNED!



Caraval by Stephanie Garber--UK 5th Anniversary edition
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black--FL SIGNED edition


Then I got my TBTBSanta gift from Chelsea and it was totally amazing!!

Almost There by Farrah Rochon
Such Sharp Teeth by Rachel Harris
Long Live the Pumpkin Queen by Shea Ernshaw
super fuzzy Scooby Doo socks
a Belle mug
Reese's Trees
a Belle ornament
a Scooby Doo blanket
Scooby Doo melty-thingies...I totally forget what these things are called but I used to love making them as a kid!
AND there's a birthday gift which I plan to open up next Friday on my actual birthday! 


THANK YOU AGAIN Chelsea!!


Then I got my set of prints I ordered from Pages of the Night:

I ordered the new OUABH one
Belladonna
The Shadows Between Us


Then I ordered two mini signs from Bookish Signs and More...I'd been eyeing these for awhile and then there was a sale and the rest is history...


 


Then while on Etsy, I also found this from Marblous Krafts. I already had one white marble apple, but I decided why not have one that's more white than the clearish white that I already had! Lol.



Then here's the shirt I won from the Tracy Wolff signing! I also got a set of the character cards from her publicist who was also in attendance! It was a super fun night!


The lighting in my room was not cooperating with my camera as the "Vampires" and "AF" are a really hot pink! It's a super cool t-shirt that I can't wait to wear! Lol!


Sorry for the weird angle, but this was the best I could do to get all of them in the shot and not have the light put a glare on some of them!



And that was it for me this week! It was a pretty incredible haul all things considered! I'm hoping that one of my forwarded book mail pieces is waiting at the post office. I stopped in on Thursday but it wasn't there, but tracking showed it finally left the old post office. So hopefully that's waiting for me on Monday! What all did you get this week?







 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!