Dec 31, 2022

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: December

CHALLENGE 1: 2022 Discussion Challenge

Thriving in Winter


Well, I kind of failed this month, but luckily I did already complete my goal of 35. I have a total of 37 discussions for 2022!



CHALLENGE 2: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge

None completed this month again. Sigh. I need to do better at this one next year too! I aimed to finish 5 series this year and I ended up finishing 6!



CHALLENGE 3: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2022

Phantom Wheel by Tracy Deebs (10/16/18)
The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins (1/5/21)
The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling (9/28/21)


December was all about the TBR books apparently! Lol! I didn't do too bad with this one this month or year! I aimed to read 20 and I ended up reading 25!



CHALLENGE 4: 2022 New Release Reading Challenge

Charm by Tracy Wolff (11/8/22)
When Stars Come Out by Scarlett St. Clair (7/26/22)


So I only got 2 new releases in this month and really the second one up there was a re-released book but since the first edition is somewhat out of print or was ebook only or something like that I kept it as a "new" release. I set out to read 20 new releases and I ended up reading 32!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!