Dec 4, 2022

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Well, it was another week, and not a very good one. I woke up Monday with a sore throat that progressed into a terrible cough and here I am Saturday night and I'm still hacking away. I got a flu shot and everything but I still ended up with a terrible cold. This cough is driving me crazy too as I'll be feeling fine then all of a sudden I start hacking away like I'm hacking up a lung. It's mostly a dry cough now, but it still sounds terrible. I even worked from my bed for a few days thinking the illusion of resting would be enough for my body...it wasn't.

I was feeling well enough to attend the St. Louis Teen Book Festival though! It was the first time it was being held in person, so I was excited to go! The only author there I wanted to meet was Adrienne Young and I still haven't read her books! I would've tried reading one this week, but the chaos of November and the holiday and getting sick suddenly definitely put a cramp in my reading schedule. But I got my books signed so that was nice!

 

Here's what I got this week:

Saint by Adrienne Young--SIGNED!


Then my Fairy Loot TBONA finally arrived and I was sooooooo excited for this one! But I was utterly dismayed when I found my SIGNED copy was unsigned. I reached out to FL right away, but since it was the weekend, I figure I've awhile to wait. I was gutted by this, like really and truly gutted as the signed copies were limited, but I got my order in on time and my confirmation email stated SIGNED in bold, so yeah...I am still upset about this.


The Ballad of Never After by Stephanie Garber--Fairy Loot edition


Then I got my Pages of the Night Black Friday order, I ordered prints too, but they are shipping separately. I was trying for another Evangeline as well, but I think I was out and about Friday so I was trying to do the SERIOUS shopping on my cell, which is NOT recommended at all! Lol. But it's cool, I was able to special order one so I'll get her eventually!

I got the "fancy" Jacks with apple. He might have just been Jacks with Apple, but I needed a "fancier" Jacks with a white apple anyway! Lol! Seriously, if you are EVER in need of a bookish pop doll, Britnee is your girl! Her creations are absolutely stunning and are beyond my favorites from all the collections I've seen online!



And that was it for me this week! Pretty tame all things considered. What did you get?









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!