Jan 20, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you use social media to keep up with your favorite authors? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer




MY ANSWER: Yes. It's one of the reasons why I'm on some social media sites. Though I think I ought to do more notification updates on Twitter for certain authors. I know some of the "bigger" named ones don't always run their own accounts. But I like following them for certain kinds of updates and other times just for fun things! Like Susan Dennard's "Sooz Your Own Adventure" games she does on Twitter!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!