Jan 1, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--The Christmas Edition

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

It was another decent week! It was a short work week AND we were allowed to leave early on Thursday, so it was a really short week! Despite all that...not much happened. LOL. Christmas was very nice! We had a great big breakfast, I ate cookies throughout the day. My brother-in-law had a bit of a cold, so we weren't able to do dinner that night but all in all, it wasn't a bad day. The rest of the week was pretty mundane, but that's fine too!

 

Here's what I got this week:

Nine Liars by Maureen Johnson--I got this one at the B&N hardcover sale! It was the only one I could find since I preorder books throughout the year. I wasn't really in need of any current hardcovers. Now ones from last year and beyond are another story, but sadly, B&N doesn't keep many back-titles in store.



My LitJoyCrate editions of The Folk of the Air arrived and they are amazing! I was really excited for the annotations Holly added in and were the main reason I splurged on these!


Some of my bookish Christmas gifts were:



A OUBAH t-shirt
a map of Caraval--sadly I thought this was more of a wooden sign than just a poster as I already have one of those maps, but I already plan to have this mounted onto some backboard and give it that grander look!
a bookish lamp for my bedside table



Then my alternate cover for OUABH from A Million Worlds Design arrived and it's already been placed on one of my extra copies!


And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!