Jan 17, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"'Hey boss.' Tucker threw a glance at the diner where employees were milling around outside looking shell-shocked. 'Clean up on aisle three.'" p 73


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Today, Tomorrow and Always
AUTHOR: Tessa Bailey

PUBLISHER: Self
GENRE: Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 25, 2021

 

 

 


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2023

 

*in no particular order
**I'm insanely bad with this! Lol. I don't try to set too many challenging bookish goals for myself because, real life stuff can hinder me at times and I don't want to get down-trodden when I can't meet those goals.

 

5. GET BACK TO WRITING MY BOOK--I've been avoiding it for TOO long!
4. BUY NEW BOOKCASE(S) FOR CARAVAL COLLECTION--odd goal, yes, but my collection is overflowing on every shelf I move it to! Lol. The logical solution is to get a BIGGER bookcase of course!
3. READ MORE TBR BOOKS--I have a goal of 20, but if I can read more that's good! I'm trying not to buy too many "new" books unless it's continuing series or favorite author. I need to read what I have. Books from 10 years ago are feeling neglected and I still really want to read them too!
2. FINISH 5 SERIES--will I be able to start AND finish any series? Who's to say. Maybe. Hopefully? Lol.
1. READ (AT LEAST) 50 BOOKS--off to a good started already! 3 down, 47 to go...possibly 46 if my Monday off went well. I'm writing this post early so it's not known yet!

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!