Jan 12, 2023

Books from the Backlog #13

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole @ Carole's Random Life in Books.

 

Just in time for the scariest season of all, three popular paranormal authors come together to tell original tales of romance where Anything can happen under a Halloween moon . . .

Tempers flare and passions rise in Jocelynn Drake's Of Monsters and Men as the local werewolf pack clashes with the Winter Court's Wild Hunt . . .

In Terri Garey's The Ghoul Next Door, a witch and a warlock battle it out for possession of a haunted house, but the ghost may have her own agenda . . .

And, in Trick or Treathen by Caris Roane, a master vampire struggles to stay away from the mortal woman who enflames his very soul.

 

 

 

So I added Blood by Moonlight to my pile in November of 2012 and I think it had to be a freebie read or daily deal or something like that! I would've bought it for Jocelynn's story, but I think I might have read that one already...I don't know. Lol! Though I do still need to read Garey's series so I might dive into that one at some point. I really don't know at this juncture!

 

 

 

 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!