Apr 11, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones (5 stars)
Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Currently Reading:

The Shadow Hour by Melissa Grey (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows 


Other Posts of Interest:








6 comments:

  1. IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME READING ORPHAN QUEEN?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shadow Hour looks interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked The Orphan Queen. I hope you do too. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Shadow Hour looks fantastic and I'm definitely going to check that out! I'm currently reading Henna House :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these. The Orphan Queen and Warrior Witch are two I would like to add to my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, I want a cookie! And I want to read this book while eating a cookie!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT: http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2016/04/teaser-tuesday-15-opposition.html

    Athina @ Between my Lines
    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!