Mar 29, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well I survived another week! Which in this world today, that's a good thing. It's not looking like my company's doors will close. Even with one employee deciding to stay home since they didn't feel well after one day. I honestly have no clue if they are truly truly ill or what, but it doesn't seem like the company is taking any precautions with it, so business as usual...my anxiety sky high as usual. I'm doing what I can to stay safe by wearing gloves when handling packages. Washing my hands frequently and using hand sanitizer every so often as well. But still, I'm kind of freaked out by everything and the fact that we're to continue business as normal like there's not a serious crisis happening outside. Traffic has been extremely light...which only makes me realize we're one of the only companies still open. I work at a non-essential company who has essential company customers. So it sucks.


Another slow week for books. I was a bit devastated that my one book I had ordered signed from Apollycon--which was cancelled for obvious reasons--arrived unsigned. Honestly, I just wish that under the circumstances that I could've cancelled my order. I mean I get why I couldn't, truly I do! But at the same time receiving the book that I wanted signed by a super popular author and getting it unsigned at full price, was just a major letdown on my week.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas--the collector's edition


For review from the author I received:



Winter's Wolf by Alyssa Rose Ivy
 
 
THANK YOU Alyssa!!
 
 
And that was it for me this week! How's your week going? Get any new reads this week?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!