Mar 13, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Other than book reviews, what do you feature on your blog? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I have various memes I take part in every week, Stacking the Shelves, Monday Wrap-ups, Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays, Waiting on Wednesdays, my own Random Thursday, and of course the Book Blogger Hop. I do try to post the occasional discussion post or tag post. The discussions are few and far between. I can't always remember good topics to discuss, need to start writing them down more often! Lol. But yes, there are other posts on my blog that aren't book reviews.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!