Mar 10, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


Okay, so I ended up taking longer to read my last book so I didn't actually get around to starting this book until TODAY as you're reading this! So for my teaser, I give you a few lines from page 1! ;)

 
"This had better be the right whorehouse.

It didn't look like the seedier brothels I'd recently been to." p 1















TITLE: Shades of Wicked
AUTHOR: Jeaniene Frost
PUBLISHER: Avon
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 30, 2018




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.



This week's topic is: Top Ten Authors Who Have a Fun Social Media Presence


*in no "particular" order


 10. JAY KRISTOFF--I follow him on Twitter and Instagram and enjoy his posts! Particularly ones where he posts different fan arts!
9. AMIE KAUFMAN--can't have Jay without Amie! Much for the same reasons!
8. VERONICA ROTH--though I've struggled to get into her books post Allegiant--which I loved, I still enjoy following her on social media! She's pretty inspiring!


7. SERENA VALENTINO--I enjoy following her on Twitter and Instagram as well! Seeing her Halloween decorations was just awesome! I've so many ideas for when I can decorate my own place now! Lol.
6. JAYE WELLS--Jaye is back in the writing world! She was one of my favorite UF authors to read, and I still have a few books of hers in my TBR pile I need to uncover! I love that she's writing again and giving writing advice.
5. ALETHEA KONTIS--another author I enjoyed reading who sadly fell out of publishing. Though Alethea still writes and it's either through self publishing or indie, I can't remember which! Needless to say I have tons of her stuff to read still! I love her Instagram posts the most! They're fun and also inspiring in the writing area!


4. TRICIA LEVENSELLER--I loooove her Instagram pics! She's also a pretty snazzy bookstagrammer!
3. JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT--I follow her on Twitter and Instagram as well! I love seeing Baby Apollo causing mischief all over the place!
2. MAUREEN JOHNSON--I love following her on Twitter! She's just hilarious!


1. STEPHANIE GARBER--and of course the author of one of my most favorite series is on my #1 spot! Stephanie is a whizz on Instagram! I love her pics of upcoming books or her series in new editions! I especially loving learning when said editions are now out in the world and can be ordered internationally!! Lol!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!