Mar 1, 2020

Winner, Winner, Winner!

I've got winners to announce as my blogoversary contest has finally come to a close! I figured since we have that rare leap year, why not let the contest run for a full month! And now that it's March 1st, it's time to announce the winners!

All winners have been emailed and will have 48 hours to respond to the email or new winners will have to be chosen! Thank you to everyone who entered! I truly, truly, appreciate each and every one of you who comes by my blog and comments and reads the posts and reviews! 

Onto the winners!


The winner of the SIGNED set of Brigid Kemmerer books is...

Danielle Hammelef!


CONGRATS DANIELLE!


The winner of $25 (US) in books is...

Ashlea Perez!


CONGRATS ASHLEA!


The winner of their choice of a SIGNED Lunar Chronicles NEW paperback is...

Nicole Hewitt!


CONGRATS Nicole!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!