Mar 15, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well, this was bit of a no-nothing week. Stressful to boot too. Haven't heard back from the place I interviewed with the week before, but know that they were doing interviews still last week, so hopefully I'm still in the running! I had a phone interview Friday, but sadly, it wasn't a good fit so that one went nowhere too. Then the Coronavirus epidemic is giving me apocalyptic anxiety! There wasn't any toilet paper to be found. While we're not out, we're at the "need to buy soon" level. Then you know seeing all the empty shelves is kind of frightening. I mean it's like a mix of snowpcalypse with germ infestation because not only was toilet paper out, so was the bread...and oddly, ice cream. I mean seriously? Ice cream too? Lol. I mean I get it, everyone is stocking up for the worst, yet meanwhile, I'm just trying to buy some weekly groceries and can't.

I keep hoping that things will get better, but there has yet to be any light on this ordeal. 

In terms of books and goodies this week, that was a little slim picking too. Nice for the credit card bill I suppose and the TBR pile, but still manages to make me heartsick. Lol.


I won the December Discussion Challenge Giveaway and got to have my choice of a 2020 Preorder, so I picked this one and since it released this week it came this week! Lol!

Cursed edited by Marie O'Regan & Paul Kane--this is an anthology filled with twisted fairy tale retellings or fairy tale inspired tales that just looked like lots of fun!


Then my original Disney order finally returned from its round trip to Hillsboro AND my next Disney order arrived on time! So that was nice!

I bought the Pirates of the Caribbean (Ride) Redd Funko Pop in order to get the Tigger key from the Leap Day giveaway! These keys are kind of addicting! Lol!


Then my next order was the limited edition Cinderella 70th Anniversary key! This one I just got to buy, so that was fun!


Sadly I couldn't get the key they released this week because you had to buy 2 special edition Anna and Elsa dolls are $129.99 EACH in order to get it! $260 just to get a super cool key wasn't a price I could justify and while the dolls are super cool, I didn't feel compelled to buy them like I did with the Moonlight Belle one! So sadly, Olaf will not be among my collected keys.


And that was it for me this week! I've been trying to be more limited in my book buying habits when it comes to new releases and whatnot. My next few releases are at the end of the month, so next week might be slim picking too. What all did you get this week?

Stay safe friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!