Mar 6, 2020

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: When did you first know you’re truly a bookworm? Did you lose sleep over a novel? (submitted by Kri @ The Tired Buyer)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: I became a bookworm when I was 13 in the 7th grade. I read a book called Demon in My View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and you could say it changed my life! I was introduced to vampires! Vampires with character, not the cloak and dagger type or slavering monster type. Different, yet almost a combination of the two!
 
 
Did I ever lose sleep over a novel? I'd say in my younger years I would stay up late reading the newest Harry Potter book! Luckily those released during the summer and it only became problematic on the last book when I was working part-time. I should've thought wiser to request both release day AND the day after. Unfortunately I only did the former! You live and learn! Lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!