Mar 31, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


"'Let's stop at my agreeing with you. There is no reason to get ahead of ourselves.'" Kindle loc. 74%*


*Quote comes from the eARC, therefore it and its location are not final.













TITLE: Winter's Wolf
AUTHOR: Alyssa Rose Ivy

PUBLISHER: Self
GENRE: Paranormal New Adult
RELEASE DATE: March 27, 2020




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Signs You’re a Book Lover 


*in no particular order


10. You measure every inch of space available for bookcases--I mean, they make some small space ones and narrow ones, so this is a very logical thing to do! I even bought a night stand that had two shelves to it!
9. You buy multiple copies of favorites--I can't take a reader seriously if they don't own multiple copies of at least one book! Lol! 
8. You own international copies you can't read--I mean seriously, if you're collecting you have to had editions you can't read purely for the cover love!
7. You own at least 50 bookmarks--I counted mine out for this and I am right at 99!
6. You frame book cover art--because gorgeous covers are freaking works of ART!
5. You have books stashed all over the place--closets, hide-away-hole places, a large trunk that's used for blankets but you secretly used it to put TBR books in!
4. You always have a book on you--I carry my physical book to work with me or my kindle. And if worse comes to worse, I have my phone which has my kindle app on it with a handful of short reads I could draw up!
3. Every birthday and holiday you ask for books or bookstore gift cards--these are always at the top of my list every December! Lol! Like my family needs reminding! Though occasionally I do throw a book title or two on there to mix it up!
2. You own at least 44 book sleeves--I haven't added one to my collection in awhile folks! I swear! Lol.
1. If a friend or family member asks to borrow a book you make them sign a contract...in BLOOD!--kidding, kidding!! Lol! I'd just buy them the book so they stop looking at mine. And yes, I did this. Twice. When my sister was about to teach 5th grade I gifted her a paperback set of Harry Potter books so she wouldn't look at the ones we "shared" and then two years ago I bought a set for my niece for Christmas because my sister's students lost a few of her copies and my niece was looking at mine!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!