Mar 17, 2020

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"'Here we are,' Ian said, as if teleporting us over a hundred kilometers away, to the Parthenon, was nothing exceptional. Silver didn't seem nonplussed by the swift, drastic change of location. When Ian let go of him, the Simargl scampered off to explore his new surroundings.

Then Ian smiled at me, enticing and oh-so-dangerous to my still vulnerable heart. 'Alone at last.'" p 72









TITLE: Wicked Bite
AUTHOR: Jeaniene Frost 
PUBLISHER: Avon
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: January 28, 2020




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.



This week's topic is: Top Ten Possible Books on My Spring 2020 TBR



*in no particular order
**I honestly have no clue what I am reading yet for Spring so I'm picking titles off the fly! Lol.



10. SERPENT & DOVE by Shelby Mahurin--been dying to read this one after reading so many rave reviews!
9. SORCERY OF THORNS by Margaret Rogerson--another one I've read all good things about!
8. HOUSE OF EARTH AND BLOOD by Sarah J. Maas--perhaps a bit ambitious if I think I can read this this Spring! Lol! Avoiding all reviews for this one, as I do for every major author! I like going in totally blind with no opinions to effect my own.



7. ASH PRINCESS by Laura Sebastian--even as I told myself I needed a small break from fantasy, more than half this list is all fantasy! I would love to binge read this series!
6. BREATH OF FIRE by Amanda Bouchet--need to finish this series so I can start her new one!
5. POLARIS RISING by Jessie Mihalik--let's do a bit of sci-fi/space to the fantasy-ish! That's a good mix!


4. DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY by Terri Garey--welcome to ambitious row! Here you see titles that are the foundation (quite literally) of my TBR pile! I'd love to knock one or two of these out this year!
3. NIGHT WORLD Vol. 1 by L.J. Smith--sniff, this one came from a Borders closing sale (I do believe it was week 1)! The one above was from Borders, likely just weeks before they announced that dreadful, dreadful news.
2. A TASTE OF THE NIGHTLIFE by Sarah Zettel--this one was acquired at my first RT Convention...almost 10 years ago...so yeah...NEED TO READ IT!! Lol.


1. HUNGRY LIKE A WOLF by Christine Warren--another series I still need to finish with desires of reading her Gargoyle series after and her series after that too! Have I mentioned I am SUPER behind on EVERYTHING?!










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!