Dec 13, 2020

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 

This week felt extra long. I finally went back into the office after two weeks at home. And though working from home was difficult at times, I found myself liking it just because I didn't have to deal with traffic! Lol! Work wasn't too bad this week except for Friday when the computer yet again seemed to be crashing as it was moving way too slow, as was the internet. It made it very difficult to get through the day...even with my one hour trip to the Post Office. I had to go twice this week and it was a nightmare both days! Long lines, one postal worker...and I was sooo wearing the wrong shoes for long bouts of standing! Lol!

This week is my birthday week and I decided to take off for Thursday and Friday...going to vege out at home and get some serious reading done! Hopefully! Lol!

 

Here's what I bought this week:

Terraformer by Colleen Houck
How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black--OWL CRATE EDITION! Though this obviously is the standard one! I didn't want to share the cover, just in case others haven't gotten theirs yet, and have managed to not be spoiled! I was literally spoiled just a few hours before I got home to my copy. Biggest letdown ever when people share too early!


For review from the publisher I received:

You Love Me by Caroline Kepnes (ARC)


THANK YOU Random House!!!



And that was it for me this week! So really, only 2 books since one is a triplicate copy! Lol! What all did you get?


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!