Dec 11, 2020

Book Blogger Hop


This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: What was the last book you started to read but couldn't finish? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

 

MY ANSWER: Hmm...that's hard because sometimes I only ever read a few pages before giving up and moving on that I forget what that book was.

The last one I can remember was Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles. BUT...I have decided to give that one a second chance. I bought a copy whimsical like a while back and decided I would read it. I just wish I could read books half as fast as I buy them! LOL!

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!