Dec 3, 2020

Random Thursday

 

Well, we're passed the the halfway mark of the nature chapter! We'll probably get to the new chapter in the new year, so yay! Let's read up some more on nature and animals from True Facts That Sound Like Bull$#*t by Shane Carley.

 

 

(image borrowed from Fictional Characters Wiki)


Did you know honey bees perform a sort of "waggle dance" when they find a place to nest and call home? 


Dude. I'd love to see that! From a safe distance of course!

 

 

(image borrowed from Wikipedia)

Did you know that beavers were once the size of bears? But as time moved on, they evolved into smaller creatures.


That would be pretty terrifying! I mean think of the size of those tails!

 

 

(image borrowed from Wikipedia)

Did you know that beavers secrete a substance from their anal glands that is used in artificial vanilla for baking?


Oh thank god. We use pure vanilla!

 

 

(image borrowed from Youtube)

Did you know that in warmer climates, humans are the best endurance runners in the animal kingdom?


Well, I guess not all humans. I definitely wouldn't be a faster runner in hot weather! Lol.

 

 

(image borrowed from Live Science)

Did you know that animals such as bears, lions, and monkeys also perform oral sex with their mates?


I...I..I'm perturbed by this. Lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!