Dec 18, 2020

Book Blogger Hop


This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!

 

This week's question is: Do you have any bookish ornaments on your Christmas tree? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

 

 

MY ANSWER: Of course! No bookworm's Christmas tree should be without them!

 


Here's my bookstore one! It was some Hallmark series from awhile back that had stores/shops and whatnot and when the bookstore came out I HAD to have it!

 


Next to the cute cookie cutter is the stack of books! Love that in all its forms!!

 


A trifecta here! From the left: Belle reading a book, a stack of books, Belle in front of her bookcase which I keep trying to hint to Funko would make a great Pop for the 30th Anniversary next year in their Movie Moment line!

 


The Bookworm!

 


My flash didn't feel it was needed on this part of the tree but you have the first Harry Potter book! I decided I only needed that one instead of eventually all 7! Oh! Madeline is on the left as well, which is a coincidence in placement! 

 


And finally...I think finally, I tried to space them out a bit on the tree so they're not grouped together, lol...here is Belle sitting by the fireplace, reading a book!

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!